Resellers who partner with SafeGuard Cyber gain industry-leading digital risk protection across third-party applications in emerging threat space markets. SafeGuard Cyber has deep relationships with today’s cloud-based applications such as Slack and LinkedIn, helping enterprises combat advanced threats across dozens of digital communication applications.
In the modern work-from-anywhere business environment, social media, collaboration, and mobile chat applications have become every bit as mission-critical as email. The volume and velocity of messaging taking place on Microsoft Teams and Zoom often match or exceed what businesses experience through email. Yet security teams often lack visibility into these applications, which are threatened by phishing, malware, compliance violations, and other risks.
SafeGuard Human Connections
To help enterprises meet the security and compliance challenges brought upon by digital transformation and the increased reliance on cloud-based communications applications, resellers can gain incremental revenue by offering their customers the SafeGuard Cyber platform and the following capabilities:
– Improved Visibility Beyond the Endpoint: Gain unprecedented visibility into threat activity across 50+ digital communication channels, including social media networks such as LinkedIn and Facebook, collaboration tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom, and mobile chat apps such as WhatsApp and WeChat.
– Best-in-Class Digital Risk Protection: Enterprises typically lack the ability to protect all employee devices against digital risk. With SafeGuard Cyber, customers can achieve security and compliance for today’s business-critical digital communications applications.
– Advanced Cyber Defense: ThreatCortex, SafeGuard Cyber’s cloud-delivered security analytics engine powered by ML and AI, detects novel attacks such as social engineering, malware, and compliance risks in hard-to-visualize cloud application locations. Improve enterprise security posture on cloud-based applications that fall outside the traditional security perimeter.
– Seamless Integrations: With its agentless architecture, the SafeGuard Cyber SaaS platform can be deployed quickly to protect digital applications against malware, ransomware, social engineering, spear-phishing, and compliance risks. Integrate easily with Zoom, Splunk, Salesforce, and other critical enterprise applications.
– Partner Benefits: SafeGuard Cyber resellers can generate new revenue with competitive margins, enhanced service offerings, and increased customer demand. The deal registration and access to joint marketing and sales tools simplify selling our solutions with a customised partner portal.
Digital risks threaten not only the security of enterprises, they threaten digital transformation itself. Organisations that want to embrace digital transformation fully need to embrace these cloud channels as rapidly as possible.
SafeGuard Cyber offers an industry-leading solution that provides security and compliance on essential applications for growth in today’s business environment.
Find out more on SafeGuard Cyber and/or book a demo via the button below.