What we do
Only RedSeal automates foundational activities like continually visualising your entire hybrid data centre - your public cloud, private cloud, and physical network. RedSeal’s cyber terrain analytics platform shows what’s on your network, how it’s connected and the associated risk.
The Redseal platform
RedSeal’s cyber terrain analytics platform builds an accurate, up-to-date model of your hybrid data centre so you can validate your policies, investigate faster, and prioritise issues that compromise your most reachable, valuable assets.
Digital Resilience Score
The RedSeal Digital Resilience Score is the best way to measure and manage your network’s digital resilience to cyber risk. Resilient organisations must focus on three main areas—being hard to hit, being ready for the attack when it comes, and being able to recover quickly.
Founded in 2004, RedSeal is headquartered in San Jose, California, with an EMEA headquarters in London, England. RedSeal helps government agencies and Global 2000 companies measurably reduce their cyber risk by focusing on cybersecurity fundamentals. With RedSeal’s cyber terrain analytics platform and professional services, customers improve their resilience to security events by understanding what’s on their networks, how it’s all connected, and the associated risk. RedSeal verifies that network devices are securely configured, validates network segmentation policies, and continuously monitors compliance with policies and regulations. It also prioritises mitigation based on each vulnerability’s associated risk.
- 16 Years. 10 Patents. Pioneering digital resilience scoring. RedSeal is at the forefront of building digitally resilient organisations with robust network understanding across today’s complex hybrid environments.
- Those who run the world, run RedSeal. Trusted by healthcare organisations, the world’s most trusted financial institutions, power grid companies, and mission-critical government agencies.
- RedSeal software integrates with all industry-leading security, leading cloud environments as well as with major workflow vendors, providing customers with a comprehensive network security solution.
- Unique in the industry, RedSeal’s platform can model and evaluate Layers 2, 3, 4 and 7 — application-based policies. Additionally, it includes endpoint information from multiple sources.
No other platform has deep situational awareness of your entire hybrid data center of public cloud, private cloud and physical network. Not just identified points, but the connectivity between them. RedSeal’s cyber terrain analytics platform takes an organisation’s awareness of its network infrastructure and translates that into actionable priorities.
The platform builds an accurate, up-to-date model of your hybrid data centre so you can validate your policies, investigate faster, and prioritise issues that compromise your most reachable, valuable assets.
- Discover your network devices automatically. Verify your inventory, including endpoints.
- Verify that your network devices are securely configured.
- Understand how everything on your network is connected.
- Validate network segmentation policies automatically. Continuously verify that you’re in compliance with policies and regulations.
- Prioritise mitigation based on the risk associated with each vulnerability—automatically.
Digital Resilience Score
RedSeal calculates a Digital Resilience Score for your network. It is one metric so you can measure, benchmark, and set targets to actively manage your network’s resilience.
Resilient organisations must focus on three main areas when it comes to cyber resilience—being hard to hit, being ready for the attack when it comes, and being able to recover quickly. RedSeal’s cyber terrain analytics platform identifies cyber defensive gaps, runs continuous penetration tests to measure readiness, and helps an organisation capture a map of their entire network infrastructure.
The RedSeal platform delivers continuous monitoring through the collection and correlation of change management, configuration assessment and vulnerability exposure information. Turning these capabilities into cyber resilience measurements gives managers, boards of directors and executive management the understandable and actionable security metrics they need to drive towards digital resilience.
|Sales:||+44 (0) 1162 438 600|
|Support Desk:||+44 (0) 1162 438 605|