Malwarebytes' next-gen technology protects businesses from attacks and remediates damage that other security solutions miss. Finding and remediating 3 million infections a day, this telemetry provides insight into the threats and techniques that are succeeding in the wild.
Malwarebytes Incident Response is a threat detection and remediation platform that completely removes advanced threats from enterprise computers, including Macs. Incident Response remediates artifacts and reduces the need to re-image infected endpoints.
Malwarebytes endpoint protection platforms use seven layers of technology to proactively protect endpoints against unknown and known threats, driven by the industry's best-informed telemetry. Endpoint Security is the on-premise solution and Endpoint Protection is the cloud version.
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cyber security company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyber attack before damage occurs.
Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
- CRN 5-Star Partner Program and comprehensive partner portal.
- 100% channel.
- Existing customer base.
- Great margins.
- Deal registration discount.
- Incumbency protection.
- Lead sharing.
- Bespoke marketing campaign packages for platinum and gold partners.
- Annual global State of Malware study.
- Excellent educational resources and research you can share with your customers.
- Up-sell opportunities – Malwarebytes can be sold alongside other Anti-virus solutions as an added layer of security, targeting the malware traditional AV solutions miss.
- 2017 Best Results and Best ROI for Endpoint Protection by G2 Crowd.
- Best informed telemetry.
- Award winning thought leaders in their industry – voted best corporate blog by the Social Security Blogger Awards.
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500.
Advanced Endpoint protection delivered from the cloud
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection is an advanced threat prevention solution for endpoints that uses a layered approach with multiple detection techniques. This provides businesses with full attack chain protection against both known and unknown malware, ransomware, and zero-hour threats. Unified onto a single agent, Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection reduces the complexity and costs often associated with deploying multiple individual solutions.
- Protects against exploits, malware, fileless attacks, and ransomware with seven unique technology layers.
- Remediates all infection artifacts associated with unblocked threats.
- Cloud-based console for centralised management.
Ransomware | Malware | Zero-day exploits | PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs) | Adware
Endpoint Protection & Response
Multi-Vector Protection | Intuitive EDR
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection & Response integrates Multi-Vector Protection with detection and response capabilities via a single agent. It provides visibility, reduces dwell-time of zero-day threats, and offers remediation options beyond alerts. Endpoint Protection & Response eliminates EDR complexity with intuitive endpoint monitoring, detection, and remediation.
On-premise endpoint security
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection employs multiple techniques to identify and defend against attacks at all stages of the attack chain using a highly effective mix of signature-less and matching-technology layers working both pre- and post-execution. Leveraging the best-informed telemetry, the pre-execution techniques are updated to continually drive toward earlier detection in the infection chain.
- Stops advanced malware, including ransomware and fileless attacks.
- Removes all traces of malware when an endpoint does get infected.
- Centralised management and threat reporting.
Ransomware | Malware | Zero-day exploits | PUPs | Adware
Centralised threat detection and remediation
Malwarebytes Incident Response is a threat detection and remediation tool built on a highly scalable, cloud-based management platform. It scans networked endpoints for advanced threats including malware, PUPs, and adware and thoroughly removes them. Malwarebytes Incident Response improves your threat detection and the time it takes to respond to an attack with the added benefits of scalability, flexibility, and automation.
- Remediates all infection artifacts.
- Reduces the need to re-image infected endpoints.
- Flexible deployment options with persistent or non-persistent agents.
Malware | PUPs | Adware
For SMB to Enterprise
|Sales:||+44 (0) 1162 438 600|
|Support Desk:||+44 (0) 1162 438 605|