Founded in 2000, Lumeta provides cyber situational awareness solutions to a variety of industries. Lumeta optimizes other network and security product investments with accurate and fact-based network intelligence.
Lumeta’s cyber situational awareness solutions provide unmatched visibility into networks that extend into the cloud and connected endpoints. Discover rogue and shadow networks and endpoints even in the darkest corners of your organisation.
Clients include Fortune Global 500 companies – in banking, insurance, manufacturing, oil and gas, financial services; healthcare and pharmaceuticals; as well as global government / defence / intelligence organisations.
Today’s large enterprises function in an ever-expanding IP space where it can be difficult to have a handle on every network connection, host, and active IP on the network. Because of the constant state of change, the exponentially growing number of connected devices in the enterprise can fall outside of the watchful eye of network and security monitoring, leaving your organisation with several blind spots and massive security risk exposure.
In this world of advanced and complex cyber threats, Lumeta empowers information security professionals, with the industry’s most comprehensive cyber situational awareness solutions. The accurate and timely intelligence Lumeta provides on network architecture, network segmentation and cybersecurity analytics allows organisations to validate IT policies, analyse the connectivity between assets and networks, uncover risk patterns and policy weaknesses, and proactively secure their critical assets. Lumeta is the foundation for a healthy, secure network.
- Proven track record in delivering enterprise class security solutions to the world’s largest organisations.
- Only solution that offers 100% real time infrastructure visibility, real-time change monitoring and threat detection.
- Lumeta Spectre allows organisations to see what devices are accessing the dark web, identifying rogue systems and shadow IT infrastructure.
- Lumeta cyber situational awareness solutions are time-tested and widely deployed on many of the largest networks in the world.
- Lumeta optimises other network and security product investments by feeding them accurate and fact-based network and endpoint intelligence.
Lumeta Spectre for 100% real-time infrastructure visibility, real-time network change monitoring and threat detection for preventing successful breaches.
Today’s new and dynamic infrastructures challenge network and security teams, to keep up with identifying and securing unknown, rogue, shadow networks and endpoints, whilst also keeping track of constant changes based on enterprise mobility, virtualization, cloud-based infrastructure and policy-based network segmentation. Lumeta Spectre provides unmatched real-time cyber situational awareness. This enables network and security teams to not only discover and see even the darkest corners of these dynamic infrastructures, but also monitor changes or unusual behaviours to eliminate the ability for attackers to exploit these common gaps in visibility.
The foundational intelligence provided by Lumeta gives IT management a clear, comprehensive assessment of network vulnerabilities, cyber threat risks and policy violations from network edge to core, allowing for decision making impacting security, compliance and availability.
Network Infrastructure Analytics
Because of network change – which is accelerating as networks move to virtual, cloud, SDN – there is a “visibility gap” (difference between assumed/ known and what is actually found), typically 20% or more in larger networks.
Lumeta Spectre hunts for dynamic changes to the network edge and changes caused by virtual, cloud, mobile assets on your network. Recursive Network Indexing provides a real-time, authoritative view of your network infrastructure.
Breach detection analytics
Lumeta Spectre hunts for anomalous behaviour to find meaning in the data and to quickly prioritise any issues for remediation. Spectre includes the ability to ingest third-party threat intelligence feeds to correlate with network data:
- Threat Flows: Find live communications occurring with adversaries.
- Highlight internal use/accessibility of known Trojan and malware ports.
- Hunt for unauthorised (zombie) communications flows to known bad actor sites.
Network segmentation analysis
- Discover newly active networks in real-time.
- Discover networks that have become non-responsive, unreachable within minutes.
- Find routed (L3) “leak paths” from critical internal networks to the Internet or in between network enclaves in real-time.
- Issue network segmentation alarms and alerts into SIEM, GRC, device policy management tools for immediate remediation.
Lumeta Spectre for IoT
The Internet of Things (IoT) is disrupting the thinking of what is actually networked. Its enabling greater centralised control and management over more and more services. A category of IoT is focused squarely on enabling Industrial Control Systems (ICS) associated with manufacturing and utilities to take advantage of IP-based networking.
When we move to non-proprietary communication and network technologies for these systems and use more off-the-shelf commercial operating systems, we also expose them to additional cyber risk. Traditional security and vulnerability assessment (VA) products already miss at least 20% of what was physically hardwired to the network because they don’t search for the unknown, this figure is much higher going as high as 40% across IoT networks.
Lumeta brings organisations concerned about IoT and ICS infrastructure Cyber Situational Awareness by providing unmatched real-time network visibility, context, breach and segmentation analytics to understand changes to infrastructure in real-time.
|Sales:||+44 (0) 1162 438 600|
|Support Desk:||+44 (0) 1162 438 605|