FireMon's security policy and risk management solutions are tools that can help you overcome the complex challenges of managing large network security environments.
FireMon support more than 40,000 security devices from vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, McAfee and Palo Alto Networks. Finding all the hidden rules and identifying the risk on all these devices takes just seconds.
FireMon quickly provides a big return on investment due to improved daily operations and reduced audit costs. FireMon's main solutions are: Security Manager, Policy Planner, Policy Optimizer, Risk Analyzer and Immediate Insight.
FireMon is the No.1 provider of Intelligent Security Management solutions worldwide, combining advanced benchmarking, simulation, and analysis to deliver next-generation security intelligence. Since creating the first-ever network security management solution 15 years ago, FireMon solutions have continued to deliver visibility into and control over complex network security infrastructure, policies, and risk to over 1,500 customers around the world.
Firemon see network security from a new angle and are built on the shared goal of improving the manageability of network security for their customers. FireMon are relentlessly committed to protecting the cloud-bound enterprise with next-generation security intelligence that increases proactivity and accelerates the agility of business.
FireMon offers a great return on investment as it:
- Increases device performance.
- Improves analysis, visibility and reporting.
- Reduces time in daily operational configuration changes.
- Customers report a 57% increase in productivity when using the firewall auditing tool.
- Their solutions help customers achieve 53% fewer breaches.
- $1.7M in annual savings due to reduction in change request times.
- Reduces the time needed to prepare for audits by 50%.
- Reduces configuration size by 30-40%.
- Management–level reporting of analysis.
Why sell FireMon?
- Only fully integrated risk analysis, policy and configuration management solution.
- Provides cross platform management in multivendor environments.
- Evaluation and trial programs.
FireMon Security Manager addresses the inherent complexity and changing requirements of today’s enterprise networks by providing continuous visibility into network security devices and policies across the enterprise.
The Security Manager platform was designed to address the three biggest challenges in firewall monitoring and management:
- Clean Up: Analyse firewall configurations to identify hidden, unused, shadowed or overly permissive rules.
- Compliance: Validate policies against regulatory requirements including PCI DSS 3.2, and against custom-defined policies – test what’s important to you.
- Change: Automate policy change workflow and scope the impact of proposed changes.
- Enterprise-level dashboard.
- Traffic flow analysis.
- Access path analysis.
- Customisable controls and assessments.
Policy Planner is a change workflow solution that automates the change process and gives firewall administrators the tools they need to evolve policy and protection over time. This web-based module collects user requirements, recommends rule changes, provides detailed risk assessment of requested changes, verifies that the correct change was made and supports full system audits and verification.
- IT change workflow enhancement.
- Integration with existing business systems.
- Prevention of risky access requests.
- Documentation of approvals.
Policy Optimizer is a workflow solution that automates the change review process and gives firewall administrators detailed intelligence to adapt network access over time. This web-based module links security teams with policy owners, validates rule justification and quantifies the risk of requested changes for continuous assessment and audit. Using Policy Optimizer, network security operations can automatically generate requests for rule review and approval by the teams that initially requested access.
- Policy planner integration.
- Customised workflows and 3rd party integration.
- Single view into device policies across the network.
- Event-driven rule review.
- Identification of rule settings that trigger removal.
Risk Analyzer module reduces risk by analysing your network infrastructure proactively and comprehensively, then simulating how attackers might gain access through vulnerabilities. With Risk Analyzer, organsations can quickly assess the impact of the potential attack, where multiple exploits can be used in combination and how prepared network defences are to defeat an attack.
Risk Analyzer, organisations can quickly:
- View risk posture in real-time.
- Simulate how attackers might gain access to assets through network vulnerabilities.
- Assess the impact of the potential attacker.
- Determine where multiple exploits can be used in combination to reach an asset.
- Adapt device rules to reroute access to address the risk immediately.
- Prioritise patching based on impact.
- Enterprise-ready architecture.
- Quantitative risk analysis.
- Graphical attack paths.
- Metrics and measurements.
- Proactive “what if” scenarios.
- A user dashboard.
Immediate Insight brings the speed and simplicity of a search engine to data analysis for security event triage. It merges machine learning, correlation and natural language in a simple, workflow-centric interface to reveal relationships in the data that users didn’t even know to look for. It provides actionable data that accelerates threat detection and analysis without requiring a query language or customisation.
Immediate Insight from FireMon is designed for security operations to analyse, investigate, and automate threat detection and response. Used by enterprise security teams to advance their threat hunting programs.
- Maximise security infrastructure.
- Reduce time to response.
- Increase security productivity.
- Respond to the off-model attack.
- Data access and visibility.
- Real-time data discovery and analysis.
- Data association, clustering and comparison analytics.
- Internal reputation engine.
- Data tags for added custom context.
- Pinboard of saved searches.
FireMon have acquired Lumeta to improve network visibility and security at a time when many organisations are moving to the cloud and struggling to understand the many devices in their environments.
Security teams often struggle to identify all assets on their network and understand how they are connected and how they communicate in real-time. Lumeta’s technology solves this problem by discovering, mapping and analysing all enterprise connectivity, both on-premise and in the cloud. This continuous identification of new devices, routers, cloud connectivity and more, enables FireMon customers to extend the capabilities of the FireMon platform to previously unknown network elements and cloud resources. This reduces enterprise attack surfaces and exposes elements and activity that represent a security risk. Find out more on Lumeta below.
|Sales:||+44 (0) 1162 438 600|
|Support Desk:||+44 (0) 1162 438 605|