FireMon's security policy and risk management solutions are tools that can help you overcome the complex challenges of managing large network security environments.
FireMon has been at the forefront of the security management category, delivering first-ever functionality such as firewall behaviour testing, workflow integration, traffic flow analysis and rule recertification.
The latest product from FireMon, Lumeta offers real-time visibility, vulnerability, and a risk management solution that enables cloud, network, and security teams to find and secure unknown, rogue and shadow clouds, network infrastructure, and endpoints.
FireMon is the No.1 provider of Intelligent Security Management solutions worldwide, combining advanced benchmarking, simulation, and analysis to deliver next-generation security intelligence. Since creating the first-ever network security management solution 15 years ago, FireMon solutions have continued to deliver visibility into and control over complex network security infrastructure, policies, and risk to over 1,500 customers around the world.
Firemon see network security from a new angle and are built on the shared goal of improving the manageability of network security for their customers. FireMon are relentlessly committed to protecting the cloud-bound enterprise with next-generation security intelligence that increases proactivity and accelerates the agility of business.
- Ranked #1 in network security policy management.
- Gain real-time visibility to identify and eliminate your hybrid infrastructure blind spots & identify leak paths.
- Inspects the effects of a change before it is made and records changes.
- Clean-up & compliance – Shows how traffic runs through each rule and removes unused rules to ensure compliance.
- Simulates attacks on the network to identify vulnerabilities.
- Move at the speed of DevOps with guardrails to automate your security policy workflow while managing change to ensure security and prevent downtime.
FireMon Security Manager provides real-time visibility, control, and management for network security devices across hybrid cloud environments from a single pane of glass.
- Achieve continuous compliance.
- Optimize vulnerability management.
- Automate security and orchestration.
- Minimize risk and complexity.
- Scale your entire network evolution.
Global Policy Controller
Global Policy Controller delivers continuous intent-based security and orchestration for complex hybrid environments, giving both security and business stakeholders a single, consistent operating model that improves security, increases agility and reduces cost.
- Translate business intent to security.
- Gain visibility to application connectivity.
- Enable DevOps agility.
- Orchestrate continuous security.
- Architect zero trust and micro-segmentation.
Policy Planner delivers intelligent, automated workflow and provisioning that enables network security and operations teams to implement the right changes with absolute precision across the entire rule lifecycle.
- Automate change management.
- Assess risk in real-time.
- Analyse rule set behaviours.
- Ensure compliance and best practices.
- Integrate business processes.
Policy Optimizer automates the change review process and streamlines rule justification and clean-up efforts to optimize performance and ensure continuous compliance with internal and external standards.
- Automate policy review.
- Review event-driven rules.
- Customize workflows.
- Improve performance and best practices.
- Maintain continuous compliance.
Risk Analyzer provides best-in-class vulnerability management through real-time risk analysis and threat modelling to uncover exposures, score network risk and prioritize remediation.
- Calculate network reachability.
- Simulate potential attacks.
- Score attack simulations.
- Analyse “What If” scenarios.
- Remediate exposures.
Immediate Insight is a threat hunting and investigation platform that analyses, investigates, and automates threat detection and response.
- Collect the data.
- Analyse the data.
- Explore the data.
- Collaborate in the data.
- Orchestrate analysis.
FireMon have acquired Lumeta to improve network visibility and security at a time when many organisations are moving to the cloud and struggling to understand the many devices in their environments.
Security teams often struggle to identify all assets on their network and understand how they are connected and how they communicate in real-time. Lumeta’s technology solves this problem by discovering, mapping and analysing all enterprise connectivity, both on-premise and in the cloud. This continuous identification of new devices, routers, cloud connectivity and more, enables FireMon customers to extend the capabilities of the FireMon platform to previously unknown network elements and cloud resources. This reduces enterprise attack surfaces and exposes elements and activity that represent a security risk. Find out more on Lumeta below.
|Sales:||+44 (0) 1162 438 600|
|Support Desk:||+44 (0) 1162 438 605|