Entrust Datacard has been at the forefront of the identity-based digital information security market for nearly two decades. Entrust Datacard offers a wide range of identity-based data security solutions for governments, enterprises and financial institutions.
Entrust Datacard security solutions include:
• Strong authentication
• Cloud and mobile security
• Certificate management and SSL
• Website security
• Physical and logical access
• Citizen eID initiatives
Entrust Datacard not only helps secure mobile identities and transactions, but also empower organisations to leverage mobile devices to improve overall security and streamline business processes.
Entrust Datacard overview
Proven across the world, Entrust Datacard’s award-winning software authentication platform manages today’s most secure identity credentials, solving customers’ digital security challenges in cloud and mobile security, physical and logical access, citizen eID initiatives, certificate management and SSL.
Consumers, citizens and employees increasingly expect anywhere-anytime experiences — whether they are making purchases, crossing borders, accessing e-gov services or logging onto corporate networks. Entrust Datacard offers the trusted identity and secure transaction technologies that make those experiences reliable and secure.
Why Entrust Datacard?
- Founded in 1969 and over 20 years expereince in identity security.
- Only provider of Strong Authentication, PKI, SSL solutions offering enterprise, ciitizens and customers a full suite of trusted identity solutions.
- The top high security risk industries choose Entrust Datacard: Entrust Datacard solutions secure 9 of the top 10 e-governments worldwide, 8 of the top 10 global telecom companies and 8 of the top 10 aerospace and defence companies.
- Entrust Datacard secures more than 99 million Entrust IdentityGuard liceneses, which have been issued worldwide.
- Cohabitation model allows controlled migration from existing authentication solutions to Entrust IdentityGuard and ease integration into applications and environments. Resulting in minimum downtime & disruption.
Entrust Datacard’s software authentication platform enables organisations to secure access to sensitive information and intellectual property for employees, partners and customers. The solution offers the broadest range of authenticators in the market — all from a single trusted security expert.
Entrust Datacard’s strong authentication solutions offer the capabilities, assurance levels, deployment options and mobile innovations needed to enable digital business – and protect what’s important to your customers’ business.
Enables organisations to layer security — according to access requirements or the risk of a given transaction — across diverse users, applications, services, and cloud-based environments.
IdentityGuard (IDG) is an award-winning software-based authentication platform, with 17 different authenticators.
- Entrust Datacard have the largest range of authentication tokens.
- Very adaptable to their customer’s needs – They offer their solution as a virtual appliance, on-premise or in the cloud.
- Ensure smooth integration with existing infrastructure and legacy systems.
IntelliTrust (Formerly Authentication Cloud Service)
Enterprise-Grade Authentication with the ease of SaaS. IntelliTrust provides secure access to cloud, legacy and on-premise apps while safeguarding enterprise assets. This solution is about streamlining identity and authentication for enterprise. No software to deploy, powerful workflow engines to automate tasks and a pricing model that gives organisations freedom and flexibility from traditional licensing constraints.
- Authenticators built for enterprise – Choose your ideal balance of security and cost.
- Single sign on.
- Adaptive authentication.
- 4000 applications.
- Multi-tier & multi-tenant.
PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
What is PKI
PKI establishes and maintains a trustworthy networking environment by providing key and certificate management services that enable encryption and digital signature capabilities across applications — all in a manner that is transparent and easy to use.
Entrust Datacard PKI
By managing the full lifecycle of digital certificate-based identities, Entrust Authority PKI enables encryption, digital signature and certificate authentication capabilities to be consistently and transparently applied across a broad range of applications and platforms.
- Offer PKI as a managed service.
- Entrust Datacard delivered the world’s first commercially available PKI. Now in its eighth edition, Entrust Datacard’s PKI product portfolio is the industry’s most relied-upon PKI solution.
- Global PKI Leaders – Entrust Datacard PKI solutions are deployed in nearly 800 organisations worldwide.
What is SSL
SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
Entrust Datacard SSL Certificates
Entrust Datacard SSL Certificates are designed to meet a variety of needs, and have additional features such as strong encryption and browser trust. Regardless of how many servers a company have, domains they need securing or server types, Entrust Datacard has an SSL Certificate for everyone.
Entrust Certificate Services Discovery helps organisations audit and manage all digital certificates from one, centralised platform. Centralised management helps to prevent outrages, data breach and non-compliance, whilst also reducing expenses and saves time.
- Unique discovery tool.
- Trusted Certificate Authority.
- Choose from a number of certificates to fit your needs.
Internet of Things (IoT)
What is IoT?
IoT is about connecting devices over the internet, letting them talk to us, applications, and each other. A network of internet-connected objects able to collect and exchange data using embedded sensors. The ability to collect massive amounts of data from billions of devices will empower organisations to make highly informed decisions and act in real-time.
Entrust Datacard’s ioTrust
Realising your IoT vision begins with securing your infrastructure. Entrust Datacard’s ioTrust security solutions unlock your business value by enabling secure access to ioT data. Entrust Datacard ensure that data is usable only by authorised devices, applications and users. This allows you to create trusted IoT into your ecosystems and safeguard the flow of data.
- Secure by design.
- Leverage analytics.
- Improve service delivery.
- Extending trust.
|Sales:||+44 (0) 1162 438 600|
|Support Desk:||+44 (0) 1162 438 605|