Entrust Datacard has been at the forefront of the identity-based digital information security market for nearly two decades. Entrust Datacard offers a wide range of identity-based data security solutions for governments, enterprises and financial institutions.
Entrust Datacard security solutions include:
• Strong authentication
• Cloud and mobile security
• Certificate management and SSL
• Website security
• Physical and logical access
• Citizen eID initiatives
Entrust Datacard not only helps secure mobile identities and transactions, but also empower organisations to leverage mobile devices to improve overall security and streamline business processes.
Entrust Datacard overview
Proven across the world, Entrust Datacard’s award-winning software authentication platform manages today’s most secure identity credentials, solving customers’ digital security challenges in cloud and mobile security, physical and logical access, citizen eID initiatives, certificate management and SSL.
Consumers, citizens and employees increasingly expect anywhere-anytime experiences — whether they are making purchases, crossing borders, accessing e-gov services or logging onto corporate networks. Entrust Datacard offers the trusted identity and secure transaction technologies that make those experiences reliable and secure.
Why Entrust Datacard?
- Founded in 1969 and over 20 years expereince in identity security.
- Only provider of Strong Authentication, PKI, SSL solutions offering enterprise, ciitizens and customers a full suite of trusted identity solutions.
- The top high security risk industries choose Entrust Datacard: Entrust Datacard solutions secure 9 of the top 10 e-governments worldwide, 8 of the top 10 global telecom companies and 8 of the top 10 aerospace and defence companies.
- Entrust Datacard secures more than 99 million Entrust IdentityGuard liceneses, which have been issued worldwide.
- Cohabitation model allows controlled migration from existing authentication solutions to Entrust IdentityGuard and ease integration into applications and environments. Resulting in minimum downtime & disruption.
Enterprise-Grade Authentication with the ease of SaaS. IntelliTrust provides secure access to cloud, legacy and on-premise apps while safeguarding enterprise assets. This solution is about streamlining identity and authentication for enterprise. No software to deploy, powerful workflow engines to automate tasks and a pricing model that gives organisations freedom and flexibility from traditional licensing constraints.
- Authenticators built for enterprise – Choose your ideal balance of security and cost.
- Passwordless access.
- Easy deployment – Can be up and running in under 30 minutes.
- Simple management.
- One platform.
- Effortless use.
- Single sign on.
- Adaptive authentication.
- Multi-tier & multi-tenant.
Mobile-enabled two-factor authentication for the agile enterprise.
Entrust IdentityGuard creates trusted environments for many of the world’s most security-minded Organisations. The two-factor authentication solution (2FA) ensures strong security for online and mobile transactions, as well as protected access to websites, VPNs, enterprise and cloud apps, portals, PCs, buildings and more. Entrust IdentityGuard provides a convenient single point of administration, and allows you to embrace the full potential of mobile and the cloud as your organization evolves.
IdentityGuard (IDG) is an award-winning software-based authentication platform, with 17 different authenticators.
- Entrust Datacard have the largest range of authentication tokens.
- Very adaptable to their customer’s needs – They offer their solution as a virtual appliance, on-premise or in the cloud.
- Ensure smooth integration with existing infrastructure and legacy systems.
Public Key Infrastructure
By managing the full lifecycle of digital certificate-based identities, Entrust Authority PKI enables encryption, digital signature and certificate authentication capabilities to be consistently and transparently applied across a broad range of applications and platforms.
Entrust Datacard’s world leading PKI is available in either a Managed PKI or On-Premises model. These options allow you to select the PKI solution that best fits your needs for cost effectiveness, security, and control.
- Offer PKI as a managed service.
- Entrust Datacard delivered the world’s first commercially available PKI. Now in its eighth edition, Entrust Datacard’s PKI product portfolio is the industry’s most relied-upon PKI solution.
- Global PKI Leaders – Entrust Datacard PKI solutions are deployed in nearly 800 organisations worldwide.
Entrust Datacard SSL Certificates are designed to meet a variety of needs, and have additional features such as strong encryption and browser trust. Regardless of how many servers a company have, domains they need securing or server types, Entrust Datacard has an SSL Certificate for everyone.
Entrust Certificate Services Discovery helps organisations audit and manage all digital certificates from one, centralised platform. Centralised management helps to prevent outrages, data breach and non-compliance, whilst also reducing expenses and saves time.
Internet of Things (IoT)
Realising your IoT vision begins with securing your infrastructure. Entrust Datacard’s ioTrust security solutions unlock your business value by enabling secure access to ioT data. Entrust Datacard ensure that data is usable only by authorised devices, applications and users. This allows you to create trusted IoT into your ecosystems and safeguard the flow of data.
- Secure by design.
- Leverage analytics.
- Improve service delivery.
- Extending trust.
|Sales:||+44 (0) 1162 438 600|
|Support Desk:||+44 (0) 1162 438 605|